Use this fun, easy to assemble spinner to help children practice active calming and the four main breathing exercises in Conscious Discipline: S.T.A.R., Drain, Pretzel and Balloon.
- 2 (with help) and up
- Active Calming
- Self-Regulation Tool
- Self-Regulation and/or Safe Place Resource
- Parent Nights
- Staff Training
- Home Use
- 8.5x11” single-sided color printout
- Hole punch
- Printed Breathing Choices Spinner
Related Free Resources
- Breathing S.T.A.R.
- Safe Place Breathing Icons
- Choice Board with Breathing Icons (Premium)
- Pause Breathing Choices Wheel (Premium)
- Shubert is a S.T.A.R
- Sophie is a S.T.A.R
- Safe Place Mat
- Safe Place Poster Set
- Calming Pillow Set
- S.T.A.R. Breathing Tool
Examples of this Resource in Use
- To learn more about this resource, visit Shubert’s Classroom in Shubert’s School and click on the S.T.A.R. page. There, you’ll find videos of the four main breathing exercises.