End of Year Rituals to Honor, Celebrate and Heal
Every end of the year is a time of transition for students. In a year disrupted by COVID-19, this transition can be even more difficult. Meaningful end-of-year rituals are essential for helping students and staff feel a sense of connection, celebration, remembrance and closure this year.
Meaningful end-of-year rituals are essential for helping students and staff feel a sense of connection, celebration, remembrance and closure this year.
In this webinar, Master Instructor Lety Valero provides several helpful ideas for end-of-year-rituals that honor and celebrate your students and/or staff while helping them heal from the difficulties of this school year.
After watching the webinar, download templates for your own We Will Remember You Book, My School Family Memories Book, You Did It! Certificate for Students, and You Did It! Certificate for Teachers.
- 00:01 Introduction of Master Instructor Lety Valero and topic
- 00:12 What is a ritual?
- 00:44 Examples of rituals
- 02:05 School year is coming to an end, and it’s been a tough year
- 02:30 Honor, celebrate and heal
- 02:44 Suggestions for end-of-year rituals
- 02:56 Create an I (We) Will Remember You Book
- 04:46 Create a My School Family Memories Book
- 06:28 Downloadable certificates for students and/or teachers
- 07:29 How to do a Wish Well Ritual
- Printable: “We Will Remember You” Book
- Printable: “My School Family Memories” Book
- Printable: You Did It! End-of-Year Certificate for Students
- Printable: You Did It! End-of-Year Certificate for Teachers
- Product: Wish Well Board