Connecting with Your Kids with I Love You Rituals
I Love You Rituals were designed by Dr. Becky Bailey to create moments of authentic connection. The four ingredients of authentic connection are eye contact, touch, presence and playfulness. I Love You Rituals combine these ingredients with music and rhythm.
They give ourselves and our children “joy juice,” or feel-good chemicals like dopamine, oxytocin and endorphins. Now, more than ever, that’s something we could all use.
These brief, powerful rituals foster willingness and unity while reducing impulse control issues. They give ourselves and our children “joy juice,” or feel-good chemicals like dopamine, oxytocin and endorphins. Now, more than ever, that’s something we could all use.
In this webinar, Conscious Discipline Certified Instructor Mara Spencer explains how you can connect with your kids using I Love You Rituals. She also shares several examples of how she uses I Love You Rituals with her own family. Tune in to boost connection and cooperation!
- 00:01 Introduction of Certified Instructor Mara Spencer and topic
- 00:38 Four components of authentic connection
- 01:07 Joy juice (dopamine, oxytocin and endorphins)
- 02:15 I Love You Rituals with music and nursery rhymes for young children
- 02:20 Regulating child’s “clacker”
- 04:00 Increase connection and willingness within family
- 05:26 Examples with Mara’s family members
- 09:20 Conclusion
- I Love You Rituals Book
- Rituales Amorosos
- Songs for I Love You Rituals Value Pack (Digital)
- I Love You Rituals on a String