Learning to respect others’ boundaries is important for peace and productivity when one or more adults are working from home.
The STOP and GO signs included here will help children (and other adults) respect your boundaries while you are working in the home. This resource also includes a Conversation Starter that encourages cooperation and teaches children how to use the signs to respect boundaries.
- Setting and respecting boundaries
- Helping telecommuting adults set boundaries for when they are working and when they are available
- Instructions and two single-sided color printouts
- Printed STOP and GO door signs
- Hole punch (optional)
- String (optional)
- Painter’s tape (optional)
- Breathing S.T.A.R.
- Five Steps to Self-Regulation Icons
- Family Jobs Board (Premium Resource)
- Wish You Well Home (Premium Resource)