It’s important to end the day with connection and reflection, especially during times of uncertainty and stress. This guide walks you through several activities that bring your day to a soothing and positive close.
In this guide “Our Day Has Come to an End” by Conscious Discipline Master Instructor Lety Valero, you’ll learn more about how you and your family can end the day with connection, composure, reflection and gratitude.
- 2 and up
- Ending the day with positive reflection and connection
- A guide to help families end the day with restorative connection and positive reflection
- Printable 9-page guide
- Printed guide
- Learning Routines for Children
- How I Can Help Keep It Safe at Home
- Social Story: Coronavirus Is a Big Word
- How Do You Feel Chart
- Commitments Check-Up