Use the Kindness Tree to recognize and celebrate acts of kindness in your School Family or home. Each time a kind act occurs, simply attach a heart to the Kindness Tree to represent the kindnesses occurring in your classroom or home.
- 2 (with help) and up
- Focusing on kind and helpful acts
- Operating on the Powers of Attention (what you focus on you get more of),
- Unity (we are all in this together)
- Love (seeing the best in others)
- Parent Nights
- Staff Training
- Home Use
- Two 8.5x11” single-sided color printouts
- Velcro or Sticky Tak
- Printed Kindness Tree
- Printed Hearts
Related Free Resources
Examples of this Resource in Use
- To learn more about this resource, visit Shubert’s Classroom in Shubert’s School and click on Kindness Recorder. The photo and video examples will give you inspiration for recording and celebrating kindnesses in your classroom or home.