The Kindness Pizza is a silly, symbolic way to record kindnesses. Each time your students or children perform a kind act, note it by sticking a pepperoni on the Kindness Pizza. This helps you focus on kind acts, see the best in others and practice unity.
- 2 (with help) and up
- Focusing on kind and helpful acts
- Operating on the powers of Attention (what you focus on you get more of)
- Unity (we are all in this together)
- Love (seeing the best in others)
- Parent Nights
- Staff Training
- Home Use
- Two 8.5x11” single-sided color printouts
- Velcro or Sticky Tak
- Printed Kindness Pizza
- Printed Pepperonis
Related Free Resources
Examples of this Resource in Use
- To learn more about this resource, visit Shubert’s Classroom in Shubert’s School and click on Kindness Recorder. The photo and video examples will give you inspiration for recording and celebrating kindnesses in your classroom or home.