In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, many people are sheltering in place with their immediate families. This means socially distancing from other loved ones, including friends and some family members. For children, separation from loved ones can be difficult, especially for younger children who may not understand COVID-19 precautions.
“I Am So Loved” by Certified Instructor Abbi Kruse reassures children that even though they aren’t able to visit each other, their friends and family still love them deeply. It also uses simple language to explain why people are staying apart, especially those who are at higher risk from COVID-19.
- 3 and up
- Addressing uncertainty and soothing anxiety
- Helping children understand why they can’t visit loved ones
- Printable instructions and story
- Printed I Am So Loved story
- Stapler OR hole punch and string (optional)
- Photos of your child (optional)
- How I Can Help Keep It Safe at Home
- Safe Place Breathing Icons
- Story Hand: Soothe Children’s Stress About COVID-19