Dr. Bailey’s Conscious Discipline Brain Smart Start consists of four activities designed to get children and adults in the optimal brain state for learning and problem-solving. These components include an activity to Unite, an activity to Disengage Stress, an activity to Connect and an activity to Commit.
In this guide “A Brain Smart Start for Our Day” by Conscious Discipline Master Instructor Lety Valero, you’ll learn more about how you and your family can start your day the brain smart way. The guide features examples of all four components, plus additional activities to help you maintain an optimal brain state throughout the day.
- 3 and up
- Disengaging stress
- Reaching the optimal brain state for learning and problem-solving
- A guide to help families start the day in the optimal brain state for learning, increasing cooperation and allowing the day to run smoothly and productively
- Printable 11-page guide
- Printed guide
- Learning Routines for Children
- How I Can Help Keep It Safe at Home
- Social Story: Coronavirus Is a Big Word
- Commitments Check-Up
- 2018 Elevate SEL Breakout Session: Start Your Day the Brain Smart Way with Master Instructor Kim Jackson (Premium)