This colorful Feeling Faces Wheel is a helpful tool for children to identify their feelings, even if they’re not communicating verbally. As the feeling face wheel rotates, a new feeling face is revealed in the window. Below the window, you’ll find breathing icons as a reminder of Conscious Discipline active calming techniques.
- 2 (with help) and up
- Naming and Identifying Emotions
- Self-Regulation and/or Safe Place Resource
- Parent Nights
- Staff Training
- Home Use
- Two 8.5x11” single-sided color printouts
- Printed Feeling Faces Wheel
Related Free Resources
- Feeling Faces: Happy, Sad, Angry, Scared
- Five Steps to Self-Regulation Icons
- How Do You Feel Chart
- Breathing S.T.A.R.
- Safe Place Breathing Icons
- Feeling Faces Spinner (Premium)
- CLASSROOM EDITION: Feeling Buddies Self-Regulation Toolkit
- Home Edition: Feeling Buddies for Families Toolkit
- When I Feel…
- Listen to Your Feelings
- Feeling Faces Sticker Sheets
Examples of this Resource in Use
- To learn more about this resource, visit Shubert’s Classroom in Shubert’s School and click on Feeling Buddies Self-Regulation Toolkit. You’ll find photos and videos of children naming their emotions using Feeling Buddies.