As parents, we want to support our little ones during tough times. However, adults can’t help children navigate upset and reach a calm state unless we are composed ourselves. This printable resource provides a three-step process for calming yourself and providing the safety your children need.
With these tips, you’ll be a more present and effective guide through these unique times.
- Regaining composure
- Helping a child calm/feel safe
- A guide to help parents of young children calm themselves enough to offer safety and calming to kids
- 2-page printable
- Printed guide
- Guide to a Brain Smart Start for Our Day
- Learning Routines for Children
- Commitments Check-Up
- Caring Connections Calendar