Available to Free and Premium Members.Sign Up Free Login
- View all
- Printable Tools and Activities
- Talk to children about how to keep Traveling Shubert safe. Ask children to tell their families what they’ve learned from Shubert and why he’s important to them.
- During the first trip, include a note in the journal introducing Traveling Shubert to families. Ask them to spend time with Shubert and write about their time together in the journal. When the child returns to class, have them share.
- On the second trip, provide breathing icons and instructions for creating a breathing box.
- On the third trip, provide instructions for creating a Safe Place at home.
- Additional trips can introduce other concepts, like I Love You Rituals.
- 4 and up
- School-home Connection
- School Family
- Active Calming
- Safe Place
- I Love You Rituals
- For teachers who want to introduce Conscious Discipline concepts to families
- Printed Traveling Shubert
- Shubert Extensions: “S.T.A.R.” for Younger Children
- Shubert Extensions: “Sees the Best” for Younger Children
- Safe Place Breathing Icons
- Shubert’s Heart-Shaped Glasses