To minimize the spread of COVID-19, social interaction has been limited, including visits from home educators. For children, this abrupt disruption to routine can feel confusing and scary. This simple printable story answers the question, “Why Can’t We Have Our Home Visits?” in reassuring, age-appropriate language.
Conscious Discipline Certified Instructor Abbi Kruse created this resource to answer, “Why Can’t I Go to School?” for students at her own early learning center The Playing Field in Madison, Wisconsin.
- 2 and up
- Addressing uncertainty and soothing anxiety
- Helping children understand why their home educator can’t visit right now through reassuring language and age-appropriate information
- Printable instructions and story
- Printed Why Can’t We Have Our Home Visits? story
- Stapler OR hole punch and string (optional)
- Photos of your child (optional)
- I Can Handle Scared
- Mi Libro: Yo puedo con mi miedo
- Putting Myself Together Class-Made Book
- When I Feel Bug Crazy Class-Made Book