Morning meetings set the tone for a successful day with connection, collaboration and an emphasis on social and emotional learning (SEL) skills. Morning meetings usually take place at school. But with schools closed in response to COVID-19, this guide shows you how to lead successful morning meetings at home—with a helpful Conscious Discipline twist.
As you read through the guide “At Home Morning Meetings” by Conscious Discipline Certified Instructor Bailey Lewin, click the images for videos and songs that accompany each activity.
- 3 and up
- Setting the tone for a successful day
- Disengaging stress
- Reaching the optimal brain state for learning and problem-solving
- A guide to help families start the day with a successful morning meeting that incorporates a Conscious Discipline Brain Smart Start
- Printable 16-page guide with clickable images (links to videos and songs accompanying each activity)
- Printed guide
- Device for playing related videos and songs (optional)
- Guide to a Brain Smart Start for Our Day
- Learning Routines for Children
- Commitments Check-Up
- Caring Connections Calendar
- 2018 Elevate SEL Breakout Session: Start Your Day the Brain Smart Way with Master Instructor Kim Jackson (Premium)