Webinar: Conscious Conversations – The Implementation of Conscious Discipline Across China
Conscious Discipline is on its way to China, where the program will be implemented in 10,000 schools and classrooms across the country. This exciting news is the result of a partnership with Maxlink Education Group and Yale University faculty members Dr. William S. Gilliam and Dr. Tong Liu, who co-lead The Yale-China Program on Child Development.
This exciting news is the result of a partnership with Maxlink Education Group and Yale University faculty members Dr. William S. Gilliam and Dr. Tong Liu
During a break at the Summer Institute, Dr. Becky Bailey and Jill Molli sat down with Dr. Tong Liu, Huiping Zuo, and Yuhong Zhao to discuss the logistics of this new partnership. Tune in to learn about how this partnership was formed, plans for localization and training, and next steps.
Read our press release “Conscious Discipline Announces Partnership with Maxlink Education Group, to Deploy Across China” for more information.
- 00:33 First impressions of Conscious Discipline at Summer Institute
- 01:30 Training process in China
- 03:01 Localization research
- 04:17 Which Conscious Discipline practices will work in China, and which won’t?
- 06:55 How many classrooms will implement Conscious Discipline?
- 10:33 Next steps
- Professional Development: Event, Training, Coaching and Instructors
- Award-Winning Online Course with Dr. Becky Bailey – Conscious Discipline: Building Resilient Schools and Homes
- The NEW Conscious Discipline Book – Expanded and Updated