The Conscious Discipline Parent Education Curriculum is designed for centers serving children from birth through five years old. It features sixteen hours of training content and addresses three key points of contact with families: Parent Nights, Home Visits, and targeted Mini Sessions.
This free printable summarizes policies, procedures and key information about the Parent Education Curriculum. It can be adapted to suit your needs and shared with your staff or across multiple centers.
The resource was provided by Gilda Gonzalez, the program coordinator for the Riverside County Office of Education Migrant Head Start in El Centro, California. Listen to podcast episode 053: Conscious Discipline Implementation at a Migrant Head Start Program for more information about how Gilda uses the resource to strengthen her implementation of Conscious Discipline.
- Implementing the Parent Education Curriculum, especially across multiple classrooms or centers
- Sharing information about the Parent Education Curriculum with staff
- Two 8.5x11" single-sided printouts
- Printed Summary of Parent Education Curriculum
Related Free Resources
- Summary of Parent Education Curriculum - Spanish
- Center-Wide Implementation Guide: Infant/Toddler Administrators
- Four Elements of Connection
- Baby Doll Circle Time Parent Letter