Noticing, also described as “mindfulness in action,” is a vital skill at the heart of Conscious Discipline. In this keynote from the 2019 Elevate SEL conference, Dr. Becky Bailey explains how noticing integrates the brain, promotes safety and connection, and plays a key role in all seven skills of Conscious Discipline.
You’ll also learn how to “notice” effectively through tips, examples, and advice on overcoming common challenges.
- Dr. Becky Bailey
- Noticing, a vital skill that helps us be present, encourage helpfulness in children and build positive relationships
- Resource for teachers and administrators
- Video session
- Session handout
- Printed handout
- Pen or pencil for notes
- The NEW Conscious Discipline Book- Expanded and Updated
- Creating the School Family
- Award-Winning Conscious Discipline E-Course with Dr. Becky Bailey