Conscious Discipline asks us to change our intention in order to change our actions. This includes the language we use to guide children.
This Phrase Comparison exercise can be used to help adults experience how children “feel” the difference between traditional phrases and Conscious Discipline phrases.
If an adult can feel the difference between the intention implied, this indicates that the adult’s awareness of his or her intention is increasing.
- Language of Conscious Discipline
- Staff training
- Professional development
- 8.5x11” single-sided printout
- Printed Phrase Comparison form
- Pen or pencil
Related Free Resources
- Mindset Post-Training Assessment Self-Reflections Training Tool
- Content Post-Training Assessment Self-Reflections Training Tool
- Implementation Framework