Cell phones sometimes distract us from connections and face-to-face conversations with our family members. Connection is a key component of behavior, willingness, emotional health, and even optimal brain development. Naturally, limiting this resource results in problems for our families and our society.
Emphasize connection during mealtimes, family nights and other special family times by using the Family Cell Phone Agreement and Cell Phone Parking Lot pages included in this document. Print and laminate each page, then place the agreement and parking lot on a shelf or small table.
With your cell phones safely parked, focus on making your family time meaningful and restorative.
- 10 and up (or any family member with a cell phone)
- Connection, quality time
- For families to limit digital distractions and restore connection during family times
- Instructions and three single-sided color printouts
- Printed Family Cell Phone Agreement
- Printed Cell Phone Parking Lot