The instructions and activities in the Baby Doll Circle Time Curriculum show you how to improve relationships between caregivers and children. Learn how to reduce the stress of out-of-home care and utilize attachment, attunement and social play to wire the brain for optimal development. Help children develop healthy blueprints for self-regulation, relationships and sense of self.
Boost your job satisfaction and ensure children thrive by starting this stress-reducing and giggle-inducing program today! 160 pages, for use with children ages 0-3.
Baby Doll Circle Time Value Pack contains:
- 4-pack multi-ethnic 14” dolls help bring delight and fun to your Baby Doll Circle Time. One doll of each of these ethnicities: African American, Asian, Caucasian and Hispanic. Each washable, vinyl doll with movable arms, legs and a head that turns, is ideal for home and preschool settings.
- 80+ pages of curriculum lessons designed to support the executive skills including attention, self-regulation, impulse control and initiative, and the teaching of language and literacy, numbers, spatial awareness, body parts and body awareness, and cooperation
- DVD with over 2 hours of content, including footage with challenging children and those with special needs
- 40+ pages of instructional information for personal and staff development
- Specific content helpful for children with challenging behaviors and those with special needs
- Letter for families
- Implementation guide and sample plans
- Assessments for both children and caregivers
- Alignments to DECA, High Scope and Head Start
Doll eye color and facial expression may vary from image shown.