Teach children how to assertively handle name calling, teasing, pushing, distraction and other interpersonal conflicts with the fun graphics and simple steps provided on this helpful tool.
- Step 1: Roll back time
- Step 2: Ask for willingness
- Step 3: Be a S.T.A.R.
- Step 4: Wish each other well
- Step 5: Focus on the goal and unify
- Step 6: Coach the children to use helpful words
- Step 7: Offer a connection to show there are no hard feelings
The Time Machine is a durable cloth-vinyl floor mat. It is large enough for children to physically stand on as they step through the conflict resolution process. It comes with five full pages of instructions so you can successfully coach your children through the conflict resolution process. The Time Machine is helpful in homes, and essential for classrooms! A critical emotional intelligence tool. For ages 4-12.