Thank you for shopping with Conscious Discipline. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.
- You have sixty (60) calendar days to return an item from the date you receive it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging. We suggest you immobilize the contents by using a shipping carton of the right size and surrounding the item snuggly with clean packing material.
- We are unable to provide refunds if the item is not returned in resalable condition.
- All refund requests require proof of purchase or receipt.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the status of your refund.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card or original method of payment (of a Conscious Discipline Gift Card if applicable).
- The timeframe in which you will receive your credit is dependent on your payment/refund method
- If a refund payment will be issued, it will be mailed to the billing address on the original invoice unless otherwise specified.
- Shipping costs are nonrefundable. You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with the return of your item unless the item was damaged in transit.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your total refund amount.
- Shipping Return Address:
648 Trestle Point
Sanford, FL 32771
If you have additional questions on how to return your item to us, please contact our Customer Care team directly at 800-842-2846.