HighScope’s child-focused approach to education is designed to prepare children for success in school and later in life. The infant-toddler curriculum nurtures young children through supportive, trusting relationships and fosters learning through exploration and discovery.
This download correlates Conscious Discipline with many of the educational standards established in the HighScope infant-toddler curriculum.
- Understanding how to use Conscious Discipline with HighScope in infant-toddler classrooms and centers
- Staff development
- Classroom management
- Social-emotional learning
- For teachers, schools and districts
- Printed Conscious Discipline and HighScope Infant-Toddler Curriculum Alignment
- Conscious Discipline Aligned with HighScope Preschool Curriculum
- Personal Implementation Guide: Infant/Toddler Teachers
- Center-Wide Implementation Guide: Infant/Toddler Administrators