In the wake of COVID-19, our normal way of life and our usual routines have been turned upside down. For children, these abrupt changes are especially confusing and scary, and so is the idea of a mysterious virus. Providing age-appropriate information soothes anxiety, and this simple story gives you the words to use.
Developed by Conscious Discipline Certified Instructor Abbi Kruse, this story uses reassuring language and colorful illustrations to explain a complex topic in a way that children understand.
- 2 and up
- Addressing uncertainty and soothing anxiety
- Helping children understand coronavirus and social distancing
- Printable instructions and story
- Printed Coronavirus Is a Big Word story
- Stapler OR hole punch and string (optional)
- Photos of your child (optional)
- I Can Handle Scared
- Mi Libro: Yo puedo con mi miedo
- Putting Myself Together Class-Made Book
- When I Feel Bug Crazy Class-Made Book