40% of children are missing the #1 skill for lifelong success: self-regulation. The year-long Feeling Buddies curriculum equips educators with the tools for a more peaceful and productive tomorrow. This toolkit and the supporting resources transform classroom behavior problems into academic achievement. The Feeling Buddies curriculum is based on a unique strategy in which the adult teaches the child to self-regulate and the child teaches the Buddy to self-regulate. In the process, both learn a unique and transformational five-step process together.
The Feeling Buddies Basic Toolkit for Classrooms includes:
- Two sets of 8 Feeling Buddies
- Large soft pocket board to house the Feeling Buddies
- The Feeling Buddies Curriculum (31 lessons, 176 pages)
- Managing Emotional Mayhem book
- Listen to Your Feelings (digital album)
- Helping My Feeling Buddies book
PREFER CDs to DIGITAL MUSIC? The Feeling Buddies Basic Toolkit for Classrooms is also available with a CD. To order, click here.