Conscious Discipline provides many external supports for implementation and suggests that schools/programs concentrate coaching and other resources on the Conscious Discipline Action Team (CDAT) and other highly motivated individuals. In turn, these individuals will inspire and mentor other teachers in order to create sustainable change.
In this breakout session from the 2019 Elevate SEL Conference, Master Instructor Kim Jackson provides in-depth information on coaching and reflective practices for successful, sustainable implementation.
The accompanying handout includes sample letters for before and after a coaching session, Conscious Discipline coaching agreements, a coaching observation form and debrief schedule, and more.
- Master Instructor Kim Jackson
- Training and coaching teachers in Conscious Discipline implementation
- Resource for administrators/staff who train, coach and/or mentor other teachers
- Video session
- Session handout
- Printed handout
- Pen or pencil for notes
- Coaching Rubric for Teachers
- Conscious Discipline Rubric Progress Assessment
- Implementation Framework
- Pay It Forward Transformational Process
- The NEW Conscious Discipline Book- Expanded and Updated
- Creating the School Family
- Award-Winning Conscious Discipline E-Course with Dr. Becky Bailey