This page is for Individual Registration only. If you would like to register for two or more people, please complete a Team Registration.
Purchases of Conscious Discipline digital products and courses are final and non-refundable. If you have questions or need additional support, please contact our Customer Care team at 1-800-842-2846 or email@example.com.
Building Resiliency: Returning to School in Uncertain Times (Information & Ideas for Classroom, Virtual and Hybrid Instruction) is divided into three key areas of focus: Safety, Connection and Problem-Solving. Participants then choose an age-specific track or a track for Administrators, Special (e.g. Music, Physical Education or Art), or Special Needs. Each track takes a deeper dive into how to apply the core methodology in everyday situations and interactions.
Each user account includes access to:
- 30+ hours of video training sessions led by Dr. Becky Bailey, Master and Certified Instructors, and knowledgeable teachers and administrators
- “Conscious Discipline Core” sessions that create a strong foundation in the basic skills, powers and structures necessary to handle the unique challenges of schooling in a COVID-19 age
- A Guided Planning and Reflection Journal that reviews essential skills, coaches you to reflect on key concepts, and helps you to create a personalized back-to-school plan
- Hands-on activities to apply new knowledge and develop skills
- Additional digital resources and readings
The Conscious Discipline book is highly recommended for participants while going through this course. View with a partner or group for the best learning experience and to begin applying strategies together.