Participate in an essential exploration of anger and rage that will change how you see and handle all forms of upset. Join Dr. Becky Bailey, the founder of Conscious Discipline, with Master Instructor Kim Jackson and Certified Instructor Nicole Mercer in a digital eLearning offering recorded at the sold-out Responding to Anger and Rage live event in Seattle, Washington.
- Learn the origins, characteristics and purpose of anger, and utilize this information to manage your own internal states and respond to others’ anger effectively.
- Identify how and why rage is different than anger, and discover specific practices that empower you to respond in ways that deescalate and heal rather than escalating and deepening the hurt.
- Learn about our emotional guidance system, reflect on the three modes of emotional socialization (modeling, responding and instruction), and explore how our experiences impact how we express our feelings.
- Apply the Five Steps for Self-Regulation in the context of anger and make a plan for implementing them in your workplace.
- Discover the foundational components and intent behind a Calming And Recovery Environment (C.A.R.E.) as an alternative to or enhancement for In School Suspension, and learn how to utilize it to help children who experience rage.
Purchases of Conscious Discipline digital products and courses are final and non-refundable. If you have questions or need additional support, please contact our Customer Care team at 1-800-842-2846 or [email protected].