To support our education partners navigating COVID-19 response, this webinar series is available to individual users at no cost for 90 days (through June 30th, 2020). Register today to digitally access three video sessions, participant guides and bonus resources from any device. Note: if you have have already purchased a one year membership for this webinar, your access has been extended through June 30th, 2020 at no additional cost!
Trauma is epidemic in our society. It is estimated that 70% of all people in the United States have experienced trauma at some point in their lives, translating to 224 million hurting children and adults. Most of us have experienced trauma ourselves or know someone impacted by trauma. Before we can bring healing to ourselves, our friends, our family members, our co-workers, our communities and the children in our care, we must first seek to understand how trauma works. Understanding Trauma: Reaching and Teaching Children with Trauma provides both an informed knowledge base and specific strategies for healing trauma.
Registration for this 3-Session series includes:
- 3 video sessions with Dr. Becky Bailey (120+ minutes of content)
- Session 1: The Dynamics of Trauma
- Session 2: Reaching Children with Trauma
- Session 3: Teaching Children with Trauma
- A downloadable participant workbook for each session
- Additional digital downloads and resource links