Improve outcomes for the families in your care with the Basic Parent Education Pack. Designed for any center serving children age birth through five years old, this bundle of core resources includes the new Conscious Discipline Parent Education Curriculum. The Basic Parent Education Pack is a budget-friendly option that includes the minimum product required to establish an effective parent education program.
This customizable and versatile Curriculum features 16 hours of training content and addresses three key contact points with families: Parent Nights, Home Visits and targeted Mini-Sessions. Preschools and centers may combine contact points to build a parent education program that meets the individual needs of staff and the families they serve.
The Curriculum includes reproducible templates for make-n- takes, handouts and mini-posters designed to enrich sessions and extend learning. It is accompanied by core Conscious Discipline products utilized within the curriculum. Together, these resources empower you to help parents and caregivers experience the power of authentic connection while learning the transformational skills of Conscious Discipline.
The Basic Parent Education Pack includes:
- NEW: Conscious Discipline Parent Education Curriculum, featuring 16 hours of training content for use with parents and caregivers in any center serving age birth through five. Includes reproducible templates and handouts for Parent Nights, Home Visits and targeted Mini-Sessions.
- The complete Shubert Series (7 books)
- The complete Sophie Series (7 books)
- Brain Boogie Boosters (music CD)
- Kindness Counts (music CD)