Wishing well offers children (and adults) a way to support others and calm themselves. The Wish Well Board is a visual way to aid children in wishing others well. As we all separate in order to slow the spread of COVID-19 together, this Wish Well Board from Certified Instructor Mara Spencer provides a way to offer love and care despite the distance.
You and your children may want to send wish wells to your family members, School Family, the medical community, those working hard to keep us safe and healthy, and others. Cut out the provided images and place them in the provided heart to wish well. Feel free to add pictures and names of your own too!
- 2 and up
- Wishing well
- A resource for families to wish well during COVID-19, offering love and care despite distance
- One-page printable
- Printed Wish Well Board (COVID-19)
- Foam board and Velcro (optional)
- Magnetic cookie sheet and magnets (optional)
- Guide to a Brain Smart Start for Our Day
- Learning Routines for Children
- Why Can’t I Go to School? Social Story
- Commitments Check-Up
- Caring Connections Calendar