Whether practicing fluency and creating connections, the Twinkle, Twinkle Independent Reader is the perfect resource to begin or end your day. Learn more about how to use this tool as part of the Twinkle, Twinkle Language and Literacy pack by consulting the Twinkle, Twinkle Language and Literacy Teacher’s Guide.
- 2 (with help) and up
- Creating connections child to child and adult to child
- Creating connections within a large or small group setting
- Parent Nights
- Staff Training
- Home Use
- Print single sided. Bind or staple on the left side. Laminate for durability if desired.
- Printed Independent Reader
- Stapler, hole punch and brads, or binding machine
Related Free Resources
Examples of this Resource in Use
- To learn more, visit Shubert’s Classroom in Shubert’s School and click on the I Love You Rituals page. There, you will find video examples of I Love You Rituals in different environments.