To prevent the spread of COVID-19, many people are wearing masks and gloves. This is increasingly true in light of the CDC’s recent recommendation that individuals wear masks in public. For children, this can be both confusing and scary. This printable story helps you answer questions and soothe anxiety related to masks and gloves.
Written by Conscious Discipline Certified Instructor Abbi Kruse, this story explains why people are wearing masks and gloves in reassuring, age-appropriate language. The PDF also includes an activity to help children understand that masks are not scary.
- 2 and up
- Soothing anxiety by answering questions about people wearing masks and gloves
- Helping children understand coronavirus and related safety measures
- Printable instructions and story
- Printed Masks & Gloves story
- Stapler OR hole punch and string (optional)
- Photos of your child and family (optional)