Transformational change requires a new mindset, yet we also know that we can’t make people change. How do you honor the flexibility of a transformational process while providing enough structure to keep staff accountable, especially on a large scale?
Join Certified Instructor Megan Duplain in this breakout session from the 2019 SEL Conference on district-wide transformational planning. Learn about the successes and challenges of the Litchfield Elementary School District as they introduced and implemented Conscious Discipline district-wide.
The accompanying handout outlines practical strategies for large-scale implementation in Years 1, 2, and 3, as well as key ideas that should carry into Year 4.
- Certified Instructor Megan Duplain
- Launching and nurturing district-wide implementation initiatives
- Resource for district and school leaders
- Video session
- Session handout
- Printed handout
- Pen or pencil for notes
- Podcast: District-Wide Implementation with Dr. Becky Bailey and Megan Duplain
- Podcast: District-Led Implementation and Shared Power with Dr. Becky Bailey, Toni Stevenson and Lynlie Schoene
- Implementation Framework
- Pay It Forward Transformational Process