Parent education programs encourage positive strategies that promote the safety and well-being of children and families. In schools, they build a bridge between school and home, fostering consistency and connection. Choosing a quality parent education program is an important decision for many schools, agencies and districts.
This downloadable tool compares Conscious Discipline’s Parent Education Curriculum with the Triple P Positive Parenting Program, helping schools and agencies make an informed decision to better serve families.
- Comparing the Conscious Discipline Parent Education Curriculum with the Triple P Positive Parenting Program
- Parent coaching/parent education
- School to home connection
- Behavior management
- For schools, agencies and districts selecting a parent education program/curriculum
- Summary of Parent Education Curriculum
- Summary of Parent Education Curriculum (Spanish)
- Parent Education Curriculum Assessment
- Crosswalk for Conscious Discipline and Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS)
- Standard Parent Education Pack
- Conscious Discipline: Building Resilient Classrooms
- E-course for Conscious Discipline: Building Resilient Schools and Homes