Authentic connection provides a buffer that softens the negative effects of stressful situations. As you and your family cope with the life changes and anxiety caused by COVID-19, use activities from this Caring Connections Calendar to enjoy restorative moments of bonding, beauty and joy.
Created by Conscious Discipline Master Instructor Kim Hughes, the Caring Connections Calendar features activities that strengthen relationships by practicing kindness, being grateful and spending quality time with those we love.
- 2 and up
- Focusing on the positive
- Provides daily activities to help families practice connection and compassion
- One-page printable
- Printed Caring Connections Calendar
- Family Cell Phone Agreement and Cell Phone Parking Lot
- How I Can Help Keep It Safe at Home
- Social Story: Coronavirus Is a Big Word
- Learning Routines for Children
- Handwashing Visual Procedures (English and Spanish)