Learn how to incorporate visuals that provide safety, foster connection, and support success for children and teachers.
By the end of this interactive session, you’ll have plans for a Friends and Family Board, Ways to Be Helpful board or book, visual rules and routines, and choice boards that offer two positive choices.
- Master Instructor Angela Fraley and Sara Aspenson
- Adding visual routines
- Building safety and connection
- Resource for teachers and administrators
- Video session
- Accompanying PDF
- Printed copy of PDF
- Pen or pencil for notes
- Visual Routines
- Choice Board - I Love You Rituals
- Choice Board with Breathing Icons
- Choices Board for Greetings
- Session Breakout: Picture This! Visuals That Boost Safety and Connection for Young Children