$2,550.00 – $2,750.00
Conscious Discipline Advanced Institute 2020 Fall
The 2020 Conscious Discipline Advanced Institute (Fall) is an invitation-only event.
Advanced Institute attendees are selected through a private invitation process to verify that their implementation journey and level of experience qualify them for this event. At the Advanced Institute, an exclusive group of practitioners gathers to dig deeper into the structures, skills and powers of Conscious Discipline with Dr. Becky Bailey. This immersive, high-engagement experience is capped at only 50 attendees and is an essential next step for mid- to senior-level practitioners, particularly those who may pursue Certified or Master Instructor status in the future.
$2,550.00 – $2,750.00
- Navasota, TX
- Dr. Becky Bailey
Here's What to Expect:
Deepen your understanding of how to effectively implement the powers, skills and structures of Conscious Discipline.
Fine-Tuning & Troubleshooting
Learn how to troubleshoot challenging environments and personalities and how to fine-tune implementation strategies, adjusting practices for better results.
This exclusive event is capped at 50 attendees to preserve an intimate environment with colleagues and allow one-on-one coaching with Conscious Discipline founder Dr. Becky Bailey.
Push past personal barriers with in-depth peer presentations, plus ropes course and small group activities designed to take you deeper.
The Advanced Institute will deepen your understanding and equip you with new tools.
You’ve never experienced anything like the Conscious Discipline Advanced Institute (CD2). This intimate setting cultivates a relational, high-engagement environment that sparks transformation unlike anything you’ve experienced. Only 50 practitioners are invited to attend this event, which is described as intense – only for those individuals who are ready for personal transformation. Attending the Advanced Institute is an essential next step for passionate mid- to senior-level practitioners, including those who may pursue Ambassador, Endorsed Facilitator, Certified or Master Instructor status in the future.
At this event you will:
- Deepen your Conscious Discipline understanding and implementation.
- Enjoy the benefits of a smaller number of participants and direct daily contact with Dr. Becky Bailey.
- Learn from peers during poster sessions and intimate group sharing.
- Tackle a ropes course to learn more about yourself, connect with others and conquer your fears.
Meet Your Facilitators
Dr. Becky Bailey
Dr. Becky Bailey is an award-winning author, renowned educator and internationally recognized expert in childhood education and developmental psychology. She is the creator of Conscious Discipline, a trauma informed program that transcends positive discipline to help families and educators become more resilient, more compassionate and better equipped to handle whatever challenges, conflicts or upsets life sends their way. Through Conscious Discipline, Dr. Bailey has inspired and trained more than 3 million educators and caregivers, impacting an estimated 15.8 million children. She has authored 21 books related to guidance and discipline, several of which have won national awards. She currently has over 2 million books in circulation.
More Information About this Event
Pre-Requisites & Application Process
Pre-Requisites and Application Process
Conscious Discipline Advance Institute registration is no longer open to the public. Applicants require the endorsement of a Master or Certified Instructor. The event is designed to ensure participants have a foundational understanding of the Conscious Discipline methodology and have met the minimum requirements as active practitioners in a live environment. This event is essential for mid to senior-level practitioners who hope to pursue any level of certification.
Attendees of the Conscious Discipline Advanced Institute (CD2) must meet the pre-requisites listed below.
- Actively practiced / implemented Conscious Discipline for at least 18 months in a school, classroom, agency and/or home environment.
- Attended the Conscious Discipline Summer Institute (CD1).
- Created a consistent, predictable environment, including utilizing visual routines for social expectations.
- Regularly use the language of Conscious Discipline in my daily life.
- Apply the Seven Powers for Conscious Adults in my personal life and shifted my perceptions, my capability to handle conflict and my ability to manage my own inner states.
Attendees must be able to answer “yes” to all of the statements above and have the endorsement of a Conscious Discipline Master or Certified Instructor for eligibility for the Advanced Institute.
Pricing & What's Included
Registration & Accommodations
This event is not open for public registration. Qualified attendees will receive information directly from Conscious Discipline about how to accept your seat and complete the registration process.
The cost to attend covers Advanced Institute Tuition as well as single or double-occupancy (while supplies last) and three meals daily for the duration of the event, starting with dinner on the evening of November 8 and concluding with lunch on November 13.
Check-in is at 3:00pm on November 8 and check-out is at 11:00am on November 13.
Registration for the Conscious Discipline Advanced Institute includes these participant materials:
- Advanced Institute workbook
- Conscious Discipline tote bag
Invited applicants to the Advanced Institute must accept and secure their seat by completing the registration process, which takes 15-20 minutes and has unique requirements. Please review below before beginning your registration process to ensure you have the necessary information and are fully aware of attendee requirements.
- When registering, attendees must provide a current photo of themselves and a baby/infant photo (at least 4×6) for our Friends and Family Board.
- Each attendee gives a 5 or 10-minute formal presentation about his/her implementation of Conscious Discipline. If you choose to use slides, they must be in PowerPoint or Keynote and must be uploaded by October 20, 2020. (More instructions will follow.)
- Each attendee gives a follow-up poster session. Poster sessions are essentially a ‘show and tell’ of your experience.
- Attendees will leave a ‘contribution’ from their poster display to be shared at future events.
- If you are using a PO to register it must be completed before you begin the registration process. (We can no longer confirm registration without full payment.)
This workshop will be held at:
18800 FM 362
Navasota, TX 77868
Camp Allen is located approximately 1.25 hours from the George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Institutes offered by Conscious Discipline, LLC, are approved for CEUs through Concordia University Wisconsin (CUW). Attendees who wish to obtain CEUs must apply through CUW at www.cuw.edu/apply.