This page is for Individual Registration only. If you would like to register for two or more people, please complete a Team Registration.
Trauma is epidemic in our society. It is estimated that 70% of all people in the United States have experienced trauma at some point in their lives, translating to 224 million hurting children and adults. Most of us have experienced trauma ourselves or know someone impacted by trauma. Before we can bring healing to ourselves, our friends, our family members, our co-workers, our communities and the children in our care, we must first seek to understand how trauma works. Understanding Trauma: Reaching and Teaching Children with Trauma provides both an informed knowledge base and specific strategies for healing trauma.
Registration for this 3-Session series includes:
- 3 video sessions with Dr. Becky Bailey (120+ minutes of content)
- Session 1: The Dynamics of Trauma
- Session 2: Reaching Children with Trauma
- Session 3: Teaching Children with Trauma
- A downloadable participant workbook for each session
- Additional digital downloads and resource links