Team Registration is designed for groups of two or more people. If you would like to register as an individual, please complete an Individual Registration.
Join Conscious Discipline founder Dr. Becky Bailey, along with Master and Certified Instructors, for a three-day “tune-up” for the critical first six weeks back to school. You’ll leave this conference with a complete SEL plan for the first six weeks of school that will set you up for success all year long.
Learn practical skills, structures, and strategies that will yield the following outcomes:
- A research-backed, school-wide approach to discipline
- A school climate and culture that supports healthy home and school connections
- Social and emotional learning that increases academic performance and empathy
- Trauma-informed strategies to minimize discipline referrals and reduce or eliminate suspension and expulsion
- Classroom management best practices that boost teacher effectiveness and satisfaction
NEW Pre-Conference Add-On Available: On July 28 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM, attend a pre-conference session introducing key concepts of Conscious Discipline and social-emotional learning. Understanding these concepts will ensure that you make the most of your Elevate experience. Highly recommended for attendees with no prior Conscious Discipline experience.
Attendees and Team Administrators may substitute another person for their seat up to 30 days before the start of the event. Within 30 days of the event, all changes (adding/removing/substituting members) to the registration will incur an administrative fee of $50 per modification. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. It would be helpful to have your order number and the names and email addresses of your substitutions ready to share with our representative. Before 30 days prior to the event, ensure that all members have completed their registrations including their attendee profiles.