Team Registration is designed for groups of two or more people. If you would like to register as an individual, please complete an Individual Registration.
This 7-day professional development event is not your typical workshop. It’s an integrative experience that brings Conscious Discipline to life with real examples, real practice and real connections. You’ll spend the week learning through direct video teaching from Dr. Becky Bailey and on-site training from Master Instructor Jill Molli (Instructor line up subject to change).
Join us in Pasadena this June as Jill Molli will teach you the skills needed to reach and teach every child. Learn to build a safe, connected and inclusive School Family where children and adults thrive. Whether your Conscious Discipline journey is ongoing or just beginning, this experience will bring you inspiration, renewed energy and a deeper understanding. You don’t want to miss out on this truly life-changing event!
Conscious Discipline Institute highlights:
- Experience Conscious Discipline firsthand as Master Instructor Jill Molli creates a School Family within your Institute
- Learn the Seven Basic Skills of Discipline; the Skills you need to respond to any situation
- Learn the Seven Powers of Self-regulation; the Powers you need to change your perception of conflict and help gain control of your life
- Create a School Family to foster a caring, cooperative environment that uses daily life to build character and social skills
- Learn the complete Conscious Discipline Brain State model
Click below to learn more about this immersive event, including location, materials and a full schedule.
Attendees and Team Administrators may substitute another person for their seat up to 30 days before the start of the event. Within 30 days of the event, a $50.00 administration fee will be incurred and invoiced after the event per substitution. Please contact [email protected] for any assistance. It would be helpful to have your order number with the names and email addresses of your substitutions ready to share with our representative.