This page is for Team Registration only. If you would like to register as an individual, please complete an Individual Registration.
A Site License grants permission for group access to course content. Users will need a stable internet connection and the ability to access the course video sessions via the Internet. Groups must designate a Team Administrator to invite and manage members of team. Individual Users must create an account to access course content through your Site License. Groups larger than 150 participants require multiple site licenses.
Building Resiliency: Returning to School in Uncertain Times (Information & Ideas for Classroom, Virtual, and Hybrid Instruction) is a not-to-miss online learning experience for managing a school year full of uncertainty, new procedures and challenges none of us could have anticipated a year ago. Learn the core methodology of Conscious Discipline alongside research-backed, trauma-informed strategies to implement during the first six weeks back to school in order to set the stage for a year of resilience and achievement. You’ll also learn age-specific implementation strategies that are responsive to the unique impacts of COVID-19 on children, families and educators.
Core content is divided into three key areas of focus: Safety, Connection and Problem-Solving. Participants then choose an age-specific track or a track designed for Administrators, Special (e.g. Music, Physical Education or Art), or Special Needs. Each track takes a deeper dive into how to apply the core methodology in everyday situations and interactions.
Each user account includes access to:
- 30+ hours of video training sessions led by Dr. Becky Bailey, Master and Certified Instructors, and knowledgeable teachers and administrators
- “Conscious Discipline Core” sessions that create a strong foundation in the basic skills, powers and structures necessary to handle the unique challenges of schooling in a COVID-19 age
- A Guided Planning and Reflection Journal that reviews essential skills, coaches you to reflect on key concepts, and helps you to create a personalized back-to-school plan
- Hands-on activities to apply new knowledge and develop skills
- Additional digital resources and readings
The Conscious Discipline book is highly recommended for participants while going through this course. View with a partner or group for the best learning experience and to begin applying strategies together.
Site License and associated user accounts expire one year from the original date of purchase. Site license and user accounts may not be sub-licensed or resold, either individually or as a whole. The customer is strictly limited to using course materials to train members internally. Public-facing offerings of the Course are not permitted. ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE, COPYING, OR REPRODUCTION, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL DIGITAL DISSEMINATION, OF CONTENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.