At the Advanced Institute, an intimate group of practitioners gather to dig deeper into their personal transformation with the powers and skills of Conscious Discipline. This immersive, high-engagement experience is capped at 84 attendees. Completion of a Conscious Discipline Institute or an Academy is required before you can register for this event. While the Advanced Institute is a prerequisite for becoming a Conscious Discipline Certified Instructor, it is only one of many steps and does not guarantee acceptance as an Instructor.
- Read carefully BEFORE beginning your registration.
- Attendees must have completed a Conscious Discipline Institute or a Conscious Discipline Academy prior to registering.
- Attendees must actively practice Conscious Discipline for a minimum of 18 months in their workplace and/or home, and have a strong foundation in the powers, skills, language, Brain State Model, rituals, routines and structures of Conscious Discipline.
- When registering, attendees must provide a current photo of themselves and a baby photo of themselves for our Friends and Family Board. Both photos must be at least 4×6 inches.
- Each attendee will give a presentation about their implementation of Conscious Discipline. If you choose to use slides, you must provide your own laptop. (More instructions will follow.)
- Each attendee will give a follow-up poster session. Poster sessions are essentially a “show and tell” of your Conscious Discipline experience.
- Attendees will leave a contribution from their poster session display to be shared at future events.
- If you are using a P.O. to register, it must be completed before you begin the registration process. We will not confirm registration without full payment
Click below to learn more about this immersive event, including location, materials and a full schedule:
If you would like to purchase an individual ticket, click the button below:
Attendees of Conscious Discipline events may substitute another person for their seat at no extra charge up to 30 days prior to the start of the event. Substitutions made after that time are subject to a $25 processing fee.
For individual registrations, you will contact our Customer Care team to change the name on your ticket
For team registrations, log into your account to access the team created for the event under My Account. Once there you can remove/cancel members and add new members. Substitutions must me made and confirmed prior to onsite arrival.
PLEASE NOTE: Within 30 days of the event, a $25.00 administration fee will be incurred and invoiced after the event per substitution and you will need to call or email us to be able to substitute someone.