The MEFS App is a research-reliable, valid and game-based assessment of EF skills in children as young as two-years old.
Executive Function and Social Emotional Learning
EF skills are the mental processes that enable us to plan, focus attention, remember instructions, inhibit impulses and manage multiple tasks successfully. These skills are the foundation to SEL success.
By using the MEFS App to learn where each child is on the EF scale, educators can:
- Customize interventions for each child
- Make planning time more efficient
- Maximize classroom time and instructional strategies
- Use data to monitor progress, track the development of EF and evaluate the effects of interventions and curricula
The MEFS App
Our direct assessment tool empowers you to:
- Improve instruction and address the whole child
- Identify trends across classrooms
- Assess the quality of educational programs and intervention strategies
This Package Includes
- MEFS App Training Course + Manual for two (2) Teachers
- Annual licenses for unlimited assessments for up to 65 students
- Customized intervention activities from Conscious Discipline for each child
Once purchased, a representative from Reflection Sciences, Inc. will contact you to complete the setup of your subscription.
- Watch a webinar about how the MEFS complements Conscious Discipline implementation and assessment
- Learn more about EF and see the MEFS App in action!
- Learn more on the Reflection Sciences site