The EFgoPRO™ is a research-reliable, valid and game-based assessment of EF skills in children as young as two-years old.
Executive Function and Social Emotional Learning
EF skills are the mental processes that enable us to plan, focus attention, remember instructions, inhibit impulses and manage multiple tasks successfully. These skills are the foundation to SEL success.
By using the EFgoPRO™ to learn where each child is on the EF scale, educators can:
- Customize interventions for each child
- Make planning time more efficient
- Maximize classroom time and instructional strategies
- Use data to monitor progress, track the development of EF and evaluate the effects of interventions and curricula
Our direct assessment tool empowers you to:
- Improve instruction and address the whole child
- Identify trends across classrooms
- Assess the quality of educational programs and intervention strategies
This Package Includes
- EFgoPRO™ Training Course for two Teachers
- Annual licenses for unlimited assessments for up to 65 students
- Customized intervention activities from Conscious Discipline for each child
Once purchased, a representative from Reflection Sciences, Inc. will contact you to complete the setup of your subscription.