Executive Function and Social Emotional Learning
EF skills are the mental processes that enable us to plan, focus attention, remember instructions, inhibit impulses and manage multiple tasks successfully. These skills are the foundation to SEL success.
In less than five minutes per child, this validated app-based tool identifies students’ EF skill-levels to help teachers, assessment professionals and administrators:
- Design and implement a continuous improvement plan for student growth in Social Emotional Learning
- Supplement current curricular programming with age-appropriate Conscious Discipline EF activities
- Identify trends across classrooms, schools and school district
The MEFS App
Our direct assessment tool empowers you to:
- Improve instruction and address the whole child
- Identify trends across classrooms
- Assess the quality of educational programs and intervention strategies
- Watch a webinar about how the MEFS complements Conscious Discipline implementation and assessment
- Learn more about EF and see the MEFS App in action!
- See the MEFS App FAQs