Elevate Conscious Discipline empowers you with the mindset and skillset you need to succeed with Conscious Discipline! Conscious Discipline is a transformative leader in social and emotional learning. Our adult-first, evidence-based and trauma-informed approach seamlessly integrates SEL, school culture and discipline; addresses implicit biases; and is built on a Brain State Model that provides a comprehensive self-regulation framework for adults and children.
This one-of-a-kind conference brings Conscious Discipline to life, not only in theory but also in an evidence-based “how to” format taught by teachers, administrators and specialists in your field. Between sessions, solidify what you’ve learned by exploring on-site model classrooms for each track. This exciting conference experience will teach you how to:
- Create a culture of trust, connection and healing that cultivates the emotional safety that students require to succeed both academically and socially
- Respond proactively, compassionately and skillfully to the dramatic increase in the quantity and severity of behavioral challenges students and educators have experienced over the past two years
- Develop a plan that addresses the SEL of all stakeholders in the school, including teachers, administrators, support staff, students and families
- Prioritize and promote mental health, equity, inclusion and resiliency within your SEL plan
- Feel confident in your ability to meet your own needs as well as the needs of your students and families, even during the most difficult times
Attendees will have seven conference tracks to choose from:
- Grades K-2
- Grades 3-5
- Autism and Differing Abilities
- Specialty Track (Coaching, Specials, Parent Education and Middle School)
NEW Pre-Conference Add-Ons Available: Attend a pre-conference session introducing key concepts of Conscious Discipline and social-emotional learning. Understanding these concepts will ensure that you make the most of your Elevate experience. Highly recommended for attendees with no prior Conscious Discipline experience.