This page is for Individual Registration only. If you would like to register for two or more people, please complete a Team Registration.
The Covid-19 pandemic is the most traumatic collective event of our lifetime. We have been living in a sustained survival mode for years. The impact of this collective trauma requires us to address the emotional and mental health needs of children, educators and families before we can successfully close academic gaps.
Here is what you can do for yourself, for your children and for your school during this transformational 2-day event with Dr. Becky Bailey:
- Understand the neuroscience of trauma enough to clearly perceive the problems we are facing.
- Befriend your resistance and defenses so you can move beyond them to create a felt sense of safety.
- Understand your internal emotional guidance system and the skills needed to manage anger, apathy and anxiety so you can approach problems instead of withdraw from them.
- Learn the steps to reach and connect with relationship-resistant children.
- Create organization-wide rituals and routines that build a compassionate culture in which to learn and work.
- Learn seven Brain Smart skills and strategies that are essential for regulating the nervous system enough to put yourself, your students and your staff on a path to resiliency.
Click below to learn more about this immersive event, including location, materials and a full schedule.