This page is for Individual Registration only. If you would like to register for two or more people, please complete a Team Registration.
Elevate Conscious Discipline empowers you with the mindset and skillset you need to succeed with Conscious Discipline! Conscious Discipline is a transformative leader in social and emotional learning. Our adult-first, evidence-based and trauma-informed approach seamlessly integrates SEL, school culture and discipline; addresses implicit biases; and is built on a Brain State Model that provides a comprehensive self-regulation framework for adults and children.
This one-of-a-kind conference brings Conscious Discipline to life, not only in theory but also in an evidence-based “how to” format taught by teachers, administrators and specialists in your field. Between sessions, solidify what you’ve learned by exploring on-site model classrooms for each track. This exciting conference experience will teach you how to:
- Create a culture of trust, connection and healing that cultivates the emotional safety that students require to succeed both academically and socially
- Respond proactively, compassionately and skillfully to the dramatic increase in the quantity and severity of behavioral challenges students and educators have experienced over the past two years
- Develop a plan that addresses the SEL of all stakeholders in the school, including teachers, administrators, support staff, students and families
- Prioritize and promote mental health, equity, inclusion and resiliency within your SEL plan
- Feel confident in your ability to meet your own needs as well as the needs of your students and families, even during the most difficult times
Preconference Add-Ons Available: Attend a preconference session introducing key concepts of Conscious Discipline and social-emotional learning. Understanding these concepts will ensure that you make the most of your Elevate experience. Highly recommended for attendees with no prior Conscious Discipline experience.