This page is for Individual Registration only. If you would like to register for two or more people, please complete a Team Registration.
This seven-day professional development event is not your typical workshop. It’s an integrative experience that brings Conscious Discipline to life with real examples, real practice and real connections. You’ll spend the week learning through direct video teaching from Dr. Bailey and on-site training from Master Instructor Amy Speidel.
Together, Dr. Bailey and Amy Speidel will teach you the skills needed to reach and teach every child. Learn to build a safe, connected and inclusive School Family where children and adults thrive. Whether your Conscious Discipline journey is ongoing or just beginning, this experience will bring you inspiration, renewed energy and a deeper understanding. You don’t want to miss out on this truly life-changing event!
Summer Institute highlights:
- Experience Conscious Discipline firsthand as Amy Speidel creates a School Family within your Summer Institute
- Learn the seven basic skills of discipline; the skills you need to respond to any situation
- Learn the seven powers of self-regulation; the powers you need to change your perception of conflict and help gain control of your life
- Create a School Family to foster a caring, cooperative environment that uses daily life to build character and social skills
- Learn the complete Conscious Discipline Brain State model
Click below to learn more about this immersive event, including location, free materials and a full schedule.