This page is for Individual Registration only. If you would like to register for two or more people, please complete a Team Registration.
This seven-day professional development event is not your typical workshop. It’s an integrative experience that brings Conscious Discipline to life with real examples, real practice and real connections. This is a rare opportunity to spend a week learning from Dr. Bailey and Master Instructor Elizabeth Montero-Cefalo. Session A focuses on developing the skills needed to give infants and toddlers 0-3 the best possible start in life.
In her signature informative and entertaining style, Dr. Bailey will teach you the skills needed to reach and teach every child. Learn to build a safe, connected and inclusive School Family where children and adults thrive. Whether your Conscious Discipline journey is ongoing or just beginning, this experience will bring you inspiration, renewed energy and a deeper understanding. You don’t want to miss out on this truly life-changing event!
Summer Institute highlights:
- Experience Conscious Discipline firsthand as Dr. Bailey creates a School Family within your Summer Institute
- Learn the seven basic skills of discipline; the skills you need to respond to any situation
- Learn the seven powers of self-regulation; the powers you need to change your perception of conflict and help gain control of your life
- Create a School Family to foster a caring, cooperative environment that uses daily life to build character and social skills
- Learn the complete Conscious Discipline Brain State model
Note: To participate in our hands-on learning activities, you will be provided with a baby doll that is yours to keep after the event. There is no need to purchase or bring your own.
On Campus Housing: Single-occupancy* carpeted rooms with twin bed. Community bathrooms by floor. *All rooms are single occupancy, available as a CD1 satellite add-on item (limit 1 per registrant). Registration to attend the institute is required. Housing is limited, available while supplies last.
Meal Plan: Gordon Avenue Market offers 12 different buffet-style stations with a variety of cuisines. Lunch will be available during scheduled lunch breaks.
Click below to learn more about this immersive event, including location, free materials and a full schedule.